Membership - Founders Club
Serpent Brewing Founder’s Club
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions of the Founder's Club before completing the registration process. If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 902-293-1283.
We accept credit cards and e-transfer. Once your membership is paid it becomes non-refundable. We will be in contact with additional information after receipt of payment.
- You must be 19 years old or older to purchase this membership.
- The membership benefits carry a two-year term. Memberships will be assigned on a first come basis in the order in which they are received. There will not be any additional releases of Founder's Club memberships.
- There will be 15% HST applied to each membership order. The total will be $575, and this is a one-time payment with membership perks as outlined below.
- One (1) growler 64 oz. branded growler.
- One (1) 64 oz. growler fill, OR two (2) Pints, OR two (2) 500ml Bottles per month for 24 months.
- Growlers will only be filled with beers available on tap for growler fills.
- 8% ABV or greater beers are offered as 10oz pours.
- One (1) Beer Creation Experience plus commemorative poster print. Please see additional details below.
- Name on Founders Club plaque which will be displayed at Serpent Brewing for the lifetime of the brewery.
- Choice of branded t-shirt or hoodie. Please indicate your preferred choice of clothing and your sizing as requested in the application.
- Pre-sale access to all barrel aged and special release products during membership.
- Two (2) branded beer glasses.
- Four (4) vouchers for a complimentary pint at the taproom.
- Four (4) vouchers for a complimentary flight at the taproom.
- One (1) complimentary bottle of our Belgian Dubbel and one (1) complimentary bottle of our Belgian Tripel available on the day of their release.
- One (1) voucher for a complimentary pint at the taproom issued on the birthday of the member. The voucher will be valid for seven calendar days.
- 10% off merchandise while the membership is active.
- $3 off growler fills on Thursday’s while the membership is active.
- Tickets for the member and a guest to Founders Club events including, but not limited to, taproom and patio launch parties.
- 5% discount on memberships at Aumbience Yoga. Not valid on the introductory package and single classes.
- One (1) membership card.
- Beer Creation Experience: Each member will be given the opportunity to work with the Serpent Brewing team to create their own unique beer. The member will collaborate with the creative team to choose the style, name, and logo of the beer. The member will then get opportunities to discuss the beer with the brewer as well as be given behind the scenes opportunities to sample and verify the progress on the beer during different stages of the brewing process. At the end of the process, the member will be given twelve (12) bottles of the beer as well as a commemorative poster print. On your membership form, please indicate up to three styles of beer you would be interested in having brewed as part of this program. While we encourage creativity, some ingredients may not be commercially available. You will not be bound to the choices in the form, though all members will be required to confirm their style of beer with us by the deadline we provide to you with your membership confirmation. This will give us adequate time for production scheduling.
- Serpent Brewing reserves final decision on any beer created under this program.
- Recipes, names, labels, and all other designs created in collaboration with our creative and brewing team will remain sole property of Serpent Brewing.
- Any beer created at Serpent Brewing, including under this program, must adhere to Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation policies and advertising procedures.
- Creations approved by the customer and our team will be produced on either our 300l or 600l systems, customers will receive 12 (twelve) bottles of the product with the sale and distribution of the remaining volume being the sole discretion of Serpent Brewing.
- Your Founder's Club Membership may not be transferred or sold. You will designate a beneficiary of your membership during registration. You can change your beneficiary anytime by emailing email@example.com.
- NONE of these perks are eligible on beer, food, or merchandise purchased outside of Serpent Brewing premises.
- This club is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All perks may be substituted with similar or equal valued product.