Beer Creation Experience
Serpent Brewing Beer Creation Experience
Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions of the Beer Creation Experience before completing payment. If you have any questions, feel free to email email@example.com or call 902-293-1283.
Once you have agreed to the terms and made payment we will contact you with additional information. We accept credit cards and e-transfer. Once your membership is paid it becomes non-refundable.
- You must be 19 years old or older to purchase the Beer Creation Experience
- There will be 15% HST applied to each membership order. The total will be $287.50.
- Beer Creation Experience: Each member will be given the opportunity to work with the Serpent Brewing team to create their own unique beer. The member will collaborate with the creative team to choose the style, name, and logo of the beer. The member will then get opportunities to discuss the beer with the brewer as well as be given behind the scenes opportunities to sample and verify the progress on the beer during different stages of the brewing process. At the end of the process, the member will be given twelve (12) bottles of the beer as well as a commemorative poster print. On your membership form, please indicate up to three styles of beer you would be interested in having brewed as part of this program. While we encourage creativity, some ingredients may not be commercially available. You will not be bound to the choices in the form, though all members will be required to confirm their style of beer with us by the deadline we provide to you with your membership confirmation. This will give us adequate time for production scheduling. We are happy to answer any question you have on this program.
- Serpent Brewing reserves final decision on any beer created under this program.
- Recipes, names, labels, and all other designs created in collaboration with our creative and brewing team will remain sole property of Serpent Brewing.
- Any beer created at Serpent Brewing, including under this program, must adhere to Nova Scotia Liquor Corporation policies and advertising procedures.
- Creations approved by the customer and our team will be produced on either our 300l or 600l systems, customers will receive 12 (twelve) bottles of the product with the sale and distribution of the remaining volume being the sole discretion of Serpent Brewing.