Reporting to the Taproom Manager, the server will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service in our new taproom in Spryfield, Nova Scotia.
- Providing beverage service to guests
- Provide craft beer knowledge to guests
- Provide keg rental service and fill growlers
- Sell Merchandise
- Host Brewery Tours
- Work large taproom events/private events
- Set up and serve beer at festivals
- Continuous training in Serpent Brewing products, as well as industry and consumer trends.
- Taproom maintenance and upkeep: cleaning and sanitizing, stock.
- Other general duties pertaining to taproom operations
- Serve Right Certification
- Ability to maneuver 130lb kegs
Serpent Brewing is a production focused business requiring all team members to perform a variety of physically demanding duties that are outside their regular roles as needed.
We are looking for someone passionate about craft beer or related products. A successful Tap Room Server will be organized, energetic and driven, professional with a demonstrated customer service focus. Exemplary interpersonal and communication skills will be needed to address the needs of customers. Previous experience in the beverage alcohol industry is preferred.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Matt@Serpentbrewing.com with the subject line “Taproom Server Position”.
Competition closes February 28, 2021.